Join us for National Chamber Music Month—a celebration of the many styles of small ensemble music performed in the U.S. today. Together we can help raise awareness of the chamber music field nationally and draw new audiences to performances in your community. Calendar - List an Event
How do we participate?
Designate any concert, lecture, residency, or demonstration in May as a National Chamber Music Month activity.
- Visit the NCMM Calendar and click Submit Event
- Follow the prompts to enter your event details
- Under Keywords/Tags, enter the Genre(s) and the State where it will take place
- In the Description field, include Ensemble Personnel, Program, Ticket Price & any relevant links
- Click Check and Submit (top right) to review your listing
- When ready, click Submit Event
You will be contacted if your event requires revision. Please allow up to 48 hours for events to appear on the calendar.
How else can we get involved?
Spread the word on social media!
- Share your answer to a simple question—What is Chamber Music?—in the form of a short video. Take a moment to share what defines small ensemble music in your eyes.
Tips: Videos should be one minute or less. Use the built-in camera in your phone, tablet, or laptop. Landscape orientation is preferred. Record indoors, if possible.
- Post your response to Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag
#ChamberMusicMonth. We’ll share your videos with our followers.
- Share your events with the hashtag #ChamberMusicMonth and follow the NCMM conversation on Twitter.
What resources are available?
On the NCMM resource page, you will find:
- NCMM logos to use on your website or publicity materials and in programs
- News release templates to use on your website and with local and regional media contacts
Your event will also be listed in CMA's national publicity materials and on the CMA website. In early June we will collect information on all local events for follow-up publicity.
How do we get more information?
Contact Gina Izzo, manager of public programs, at email@example.com.